Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Benedicts!

This is my last post of the year.  I am taking a few days off to devote to my family and to having the best holiday season ever!  I will be back to posting daily on Jan. 4th.  In the meantime, the photo below was the one I sent with my Christmas card this year of my three near-perfect grandchildren.  I am SO lucky they all live within just a few minutes of me. 

Today the grandchildren and I are spending the day together so my oldest daughter can get some of her final Christmas preparations completed and so my younger daughter doesn't have to find a sitter.  I think we are going to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and then out to lunch and probably stop by Nokomis Groves for ice cream. 

Yesterday I bought a new game at Barnes and Noble that is a real scavenger hunt, so we might do that later in the day or maybe I will take them for a bit again tomorrow and play.  I am sure their mothers would be very happy if I did that! 

By the way, many of you have told me you are making some of the recipes I posted last week.  Please let me know how they turned out.  You can email me at debbibenedict@verizon.net and tell me all about it!

May you have the best holiday season, no matter what you celebrate, and may your new year be filled with magic and fulfilled dreams!

Hugs,
The Benedicts

Madeline (6), Marina (almost 10), Brodie (just turned 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment